- Theme Parks
Busch Gardens® is an action-packed European-themed adventure park with 17th-century charm and 21st-century technology, boasting more than 134 acres of fun-filled world exploration.
• Home to top-rated roller coasters including Pantheon®, the world’s fastest multi-launch coaster
• More than 50 rides and attractions
• Voted the “World’s Most Beautiful Amusement Park” every year since 1990
• Live stage shows
• Wide variety of culinary experiences and world-class shopping
• Sesame-themed children’s area
Water Country USA® is Virginia’s largest family water park featuring fun for the entire family in a cool beach vibe, with resort-style amenities and more than 40 state-of-the-art water rides and attractions including Cutback Water Coaster® the only RocketBLAST® coaster on the East Coast. Water Country USA has been voted one of the top 10 best outdoor water parks in the country.
Description: Water Country USA® is Virginia’s largest family water park and features:
• State-of-the-art water rides and attractions
• A retro surf theme
• Summertime entertainment, dining and shopping
Whom to Contact
- Lynn FisherSales
Driving directions for both parks Three miles east of historic Williamsburg, Va. • 50 miles from Richmond, Va.