If you aspire to greater social impact and more purpose – where do you start?
Join us on Thursday, June 2 from 2:30 - 4:30 p.m. for “The Power of Purpose: Exploring the Basics of Corporate Social Responsibility”, a program offered by ChamberRVA and the Community Foundation for a Greater Richmond to learn how your organization’s purpose can drive your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy. We’ll share basics and best practices, providing you with the knowledge and resources to begin developing programs that engage employees, align with your business strategy and strengthen your community impact.
This program is designed to support:
- Individuals who are interested in spearheading a CSR program within their business
- Individuals who are new to community engagement practitioner roles
- Business leaders who want to think about how to strategically engage their employees – and leverage their resources – in the community
During the program you will:
- Connect with community-minded professionals for relationship building and best practice sharing on corporate social responsibility
- Learn about volunteer engagement or philanthropic giving strategies that maximize benefits for employees, your business, and the broader community
- Help strengthen your organization’s community impact by aligning knowledge and resources to regional priorities