Presented by Capital One, ChamberRVA's IMPACT Award Celebration Dinner recognizes businesses that have demonstrated an impact in the RVA Region economically, in the community, for their employees as well as other outstanding accomplishments.
In addition ChamberRVA will present an award to a business for outstanding innovation throughout the RVA Region.
Pre-registration has closed, but if you're still interested in coming, please call Stephanie Phillips 804 783 9350.
To purchase a corporate table or for any additional information about this signature event please contact Stephanie Phillips at 783-9350 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in having your name or logo visible at this signature event? Contact Caitlin Kilcoin at 804.783.9312 or email@example.com for sponsorship details.
2016 IMPACT AWARD FINALISTSSmall Business Category
- Piascik, an accounting and tax-planning firm based in Henrico
- TrueTimber Arborists, Inc., a Richmond based commercial and residential tree care company
- Workshop Digital, a Richmond-based marketing company
- Dominion Packaging, a Richmond-based company that supplies printed packaging and folding cartons for makers of consumer products
- Dominion Payroll Services, a Richmond-based payroll and workforce management firm
- Keiter, a Henrico-based accounting and consulting firm
2016 INNOVATION AWARD FINALISTS
- Iggbo, a healthcare technology company with the goal of bringing personalized medicine to more people, has built a network of over 8,000 of the most highly skilled blood draw specialist, called phlebotomists, in the country.
- MAXX Potential delivers technology services through a unique apprenticeship program which provides coaching and resources to carefully selected candidates who are hoping to get started on the path toward a career in technology.
- Nutriati, Inc. is a nutritional science company seeking to dramatically improve the quality of the food supply with healthier, better-tasting plant-based options for consumer products.
- Tenant Turner is an innovative platform built by landlords to solve the age old problem of finding quality tenants quickly.